To buy the software you must be a registered user. Multi-FEAST© has been developed to be a valuable tool for professional engineers and our principal licence covers you for all commercial and professional use.
- Multi-FEAST© licence
Are you a professional engineer designing machines and components against fatigue? You can buy a full Multi-FEAST© licence using a personal or company credit card via PayPal (or via a PayPal account). The cost to use Multi-FEAST© for one (1) year is £2100 (GBP) excluding VAT, total UK price £2520 (inc. VAT). To pay via a PO please contact us first at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Special Introductory Offer £1700 excluding VAT
until 31 December 2016
- Educational and academic research use
We also recognise that there are many educational institutions, not for profit research organisations and individual researchers who will wish to use Multi-FEAST©. We offer an educational licence, at a substantial discount, to University level academics, postdoctoral researchers and graduate students for teaching and research use, but not commercial work or consultancy. The educational licence for Multi-FEAST© for one (1) year costs £1500 (GBP) excluding VAT. You can purchase your educational licence using a credit card via Paypal, or via a Purchase Order. Please contact us first at email@example.com so that we can set up the discounted price for you.
Special Introductory Offer £1250 excluding VAT
until 31 December 2016
- Special offer for undergraduate students
If you are an undergraduate student and want to use Multi-FEAST© for your project work, we are happy to give you, free of charge, a limited licence for five months. This individual educational licence allows you to use the following two tools: Unnotched Materials and Weldments: Nominal Stress based Analysis.
Please register and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help you to set up your free student licence! When you contact, please use your official university e-mail address and include a supporting letter from your supervisor or tutor, together with the link to their personal University webpage.
Please note that, due to the large number of undergraduate students using Multi-FEAST© worldwide, we unable to offer you any technical or scientific support.
- Before buying your full licence of Multi-FEAST© we recommend that you to use the Demo version. By so doing, you are sure that Multi-FEAST© runs on your computer correctly.
- If you are upgrading your licence, for instance, from the Demo to the Full version, you will need to un-install your old copy of Multi-FEAST© by re-installing it using the installer from the Downloads section. This is because you need to create an up-dated version of the software.
- If your company or institution is unable to purchase the software using a credit card or Paypal, please contact us at email@example.com so that we can set up an appropriate payment method for you.